I signed up for a Sephora Play! waiting list about two months ago and I just received my very first box! I do miss my monthly beauty subscription box from Birchbox, but I am very excited for my monthly shipments from Sephora. I have already found a product I love in my first box!
1. Christophe Robin Regenerating Mask with rare Prickly Pear Seed Oil. I have yet to try this product, but the rare prickly pear has been intriqued. This mask is supposed to enhance color and shine. You couldn't use a little shine boost!
2. YSL Saint Laurent Mon Paris. This perfume has fruity and floral notes with a musky base. This might be the perfect fall scent.
3. Belif The True Cream Aqua Bomb. This product is amazing! The gel-cream is lightweight and so hydrating! My skin has been so dry lately and after two days of use my skin is finally starting to get back to normal. I keep this on my bedside table and put a bit on after a few spritzes of Tea Tree water.
4. Skin Inc. Pure Revival Peel. I should probably use this soon to get rid of any dead skin from my dry spell. This gentle peel will brighten and renew your skin.
5. Blinc Mascara Amplified, I have tried this mascara before and I am a fan. I am excited to start using this again! It does not clump and makes my lashes extra long!
6. Smashbox Always On Matte Liquid Lipstick in Driver's Seat. This liquid lipstick claims to wear for 8 hours and is water-resistant. I love the color, perfect for fall/winter. I am interesting to see the staying power!