Wednesday, September 14, 2016
Unboxing: Fall Target Beauty Box
I will admit I have been missing my Birchboxes just a little, but these Target Beauty Boxes are a great little treat. I am so excited about all the samples I received! Let's take a look!
1. Biore Baking Soda Cleanser. Right now, I only use Vasanti Exfoliator a few times a week, but I have been wanting to look into a daily cleanser. I can't wait to test this out!
2. EDEN BodyWorks JojOba Deep Conditioner. Who doesn't want a deep conditioner around!?
3. Maybelline the Falsies Push Up Drama Mascara. I am pretty particular about my mascara. Normally drugstore mascara is not my favorite. I will be sure to give this a try.
4. OGX Renewing Coconut Milk Shampoo. I have tried this brand and this product before and it leaves my hair so soft and smooth!
5. Laneige Water Moisture Cream. I think this hydrating moisturizer will come in handy during the dry winter months.
6. S.W. Basics Organic Lip Balm. I can never have enough lip balms. I like that this one is organic!
The Target beauty Box is only $10 and the shipping is free. I received two full sized items, the mascara and the lip balm. Those two items alone cost about $12, and I received 4 other nicely sized samples. I am very happy with the value and quality of products in this box. I cannot wait for the next box!
While working on this post, I discovered I was actually missing a product. I was not sent the Rimmel The Only 1 Lipstick in Naught Nude. I was able to reach out to a Target Customer Service Rep who was so helpful and is sending me a $5 Target gift card for the trouble! Great service!