DIY sunglasses, and my wallet, I created a list of items to carry with me throughout the festival so I can be prepared. Here is what I plan on adding to my backpack:
1. Neutrogena Clear Face Sunscreen & Banana Boat Sport SPF 30 and 50. Neutrogena Clear Face Suncreen will protect my sensitive skin from UV rays and prevent my pores from clogging. With hot weather and sunscreen, the last thing I want is my sunscreen to melt into my pores. I plan on applying sunscreen to my arms and legs every few hours as well.
2. Bandanna. For style and function, a picked up a few bandannas to tie around my neck, wipe away sweat and cover my head. Sunburn on the scalp is the worst.
3. Light blanket. In between shows, while we hang out or eat, a light blanket will be perfect sit on and relax.
4. Polariod camera. I cannot wait to capture some lifelong memories with my pink Polaroid.
5. Makeup Bag. For little items, I want to keep them tucked away on one easy to find place.
6. Fabric Hair Ties. I am notorious for loosing hair ties. I plan to bring quite a few so I can braid my hair or throw it up to keep it off my neck.
7. Hand Cream. I always need my favorite hand lotion.
8. Hand Sani. Same goes for hand sanitizier for an on-the-go cleanse.
9. Band-Aids. You never know when you might need a band-aid: blisters, cuts, you name it.