I could not wait to get my hands on this month's Birchbox, They collaborated with Rifle Paper Co., and created a beautiful box. I love Rifle Paper designs and I am working on finding a permanent home for this box to be on display. Here's a look at what I received this month:
1. Marcelle 3-in-1 Micellar Solution. I have been using the Simple Micellar Cleansing Water for a few months now. Even after I wash my face I like to dampen a cotton ball with this solution to make sure any pesky makeup is fully taken off. I am excited to give this a try since it's a two in one, cleansing water and toner.
2. REN Keep Young and Beautiful Instant Firming Beauty Shot. I have heard quite a few reviews on this product and how great it is. Just last week, I discovered Derma E Firming Mositurizer, which I really like. Firming products must be on the rise.
3. Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair! Deep Conditioning Mask. I love a good hair mask. Over the weekend I colored my hair a bit lighter for the warmer months so this mask is sure to come in handy.
4. English Laundry Notting Hill Femme Eau de Parfum. This perfume contains jasmine, rose and green herbal notes, and is not for me. The smell is more suited for an older woman. It is not sweet like I was expecting.
5. The Beauty Crop PBJ Smoothie Stick. LOVE! First of all, the packing is adorable. There are little blenders all over. This lip stick goes on matte and does not move. The matte is not drying, but rather hydrating! It's amazing. I definitely need to find out if The Beauty Crop makes other Smoothie Sticks.