My February Ipsy arrived... So you know what time it is! Unboxing time! The glam bag for February is adorable. I love the envelope image for a subtle Valetnine's Day theme. My samples for this month are pretty exciting. I have never tried any of these products and all these brands, except for OBX, are new to me. So, let's get into it!
1. Luxie Beauty Blending Brush. I am so excited to try this brush out. I was actually going to buy a blending brush until I opened by Ipsy bag. What a treat! The brush is so soft and will be perfect for seamlessly blending my favorite eye shadow palette by The Balm.
2. Trust Fund Beauty Nail Polish. The name of this nail polish is too funny. It's called 'I'm Kind of a Big Deal.' The color is almost a Pepto-Bismol pink. I read a few reviews and some people said it was a bit light, so the polish may be opaque. I'm looking forward to testing it out. You can never have enough pink polishes.
3. OBX Vitamine B5 Weightless Oil Mist. I have never used a hair oil before, but I am not opposed to trying it out. My hair could definitely use some TLC for those dry and damaged strands. All I saw in the comments section was how healthy people's hair looked and felt. Sign me up!
4. BellaPierre Cosmetics Mineral Blush. I received the mineral blush in Desert Rose. The color seems like it may be a tad light for my skin tone, but the sheen will be nice. This could also work as a highlight for contouring.
5. Vintage Sparkling Lip Gloss in Pink Sequin. I tend to wear lip crayons and lipsticks instead of glosses just because I am not a fan of the tacky feeling most glosses leave. I also don't love sparkly lip products so this products might not be a winner for me, but I will certainly give it a go!