Last month, I decided to sign up for Ipsy. Again. I was an Ipsy subscriber for a few months last year, but I was wasn't a huge fan. I am, however, a big fan of sampling new beauty products. Although, I will always love Birchbox, I must say Ipsy sends good sized samples, if not mostly full-sized samples. This month I was pleasantly surprised, for the most part.
1. Blinkie Eyeshadow in Tangerine Light. I am not a fan of this product. The color looks like rust and while it is highly pigmented when you dab your finger in it, the product does not come off when you go to apply it your lid.
2. OFRA Brow Pencil. This pencil goes on so smooth. I usually leave brows out of my regular makeup routine, but I may have to start using this pencil regularly.
3. the balm Mr. Write (Now) in Jack B. Bronze. I love this color eyeliner! I would never have thought to use a bronze/gold for an eye liner color. I don't often wear eye liner to work, but this might be my new go-to work look for something subtle.
4. Jelly Pong Pong Fairy Lashes. I have yet to try this product, but I can already tell I am going to like it. The formula is very smooth and the brush is thick to help create voluminous lashes.
5. skyn Iceland Cleansing Cloths. I was most excited to try these. I love a good cleansing cloth to take off the day. I have been wanting to try the skyn eye masks. After sampling and loving these cloths, I just might have to make that purchase soon.