1. Spiced Apple Toddy. This scent is a new favorite. The ingredients include apple brandy and spiced plum for a vibrant holiday smell.
2. Fresh Balsam. Of course. I love the smell of Christmas trees! I cannot wait to get a tree so the smell can take over the whole apartment.
3. Sparkling Snow. This is a new scent I just picked up last week. It's the perfect combination of "icy pear, frozen melon, and frosted musk." It's a bit on the sweeter side.
4. Frosted Cranberry. The sweet, fruity smell of cranberries, peaches, and red raspberries is amazing. It sounds a bit summery, but the cranberries really shine through.
5. Vanilla Bean Noel. I am not big on food smells, especially when they are very sweet, but this vanilla candle is just enough without going overboard.