1. Ban.do I am Very Busy Agenda. While in school, I always had an agenda to keep track of assignments and meetings. It was so helpful in keeping me organized. I may not have assignments anymore, but I love having an agenda to remind me of hair appointments, concerts work meetings, etc. I love that this agenda has fun images throughout and comes with adorable stickers that makes even the mundane day to day activities seem a bit more fun.
2. Ace Reversible Tote. I have been looking for the perfect black tote. When I saw this one on Shoedazzle, I had to have it. It is a beautiful faux pebbled leather and it's reversible! I use it everyday. I call it my Mary Poppins bag.
3. Milos Chuncky-Heel Sandal. These shoes are incredibly comfortable! I wear them from morning til night and my feet never hurt. I have also gotten SO many compliments every time I wear from from men and women alike. They are a bit edgy and can easily be dressed up or down.
4. Lush Tea Tree Water. I have used and loved this product for quite some time. I recently purchased the large bottle and have used it twice a day, morning and night, for over a month and it is still full. The product goes a long way and does wonders in keeping my skin moisturized and even toned. I absolutely swear by this product.
5. Succulents. Since moving into my apartment (more on that to come), I have been buying little things here and there to make it feel like home. One of the things I am most excited to purchase is house plants. I already have two tropical plants that immediately brightened up the rooms they are in. I also have a few succulents scattered throughout the apartment. I don't have much of a green thumb so it's great that these are so easy to care for, not to mention very affordable. I found individual succulents for under $4 at Home Depot.