Saturday, June 6, 2015
Top 5 Summer Essentials
1. Straw Hat. I am determined to become more of a hat person. I have seen so many outfits that are made complete with a simple fedora straw hat. Asos has so many cute and affordable options.
2. Denim Jacket. Most people probably already have this item in their wardrobe, but if not you need one! This jacket is perfect to thrown on when the sun goes down or for cooler summer days.
3. Trapeze Dress. I saw this dress in Forever 21 and was immediately drawn to it. This is not my typical style, but I loved the effortless look and feel when I slipped it on. I am all about easy breezy dresses this summer.
4. Sliders. I love the simplicity of these sandals, but they are also chic. Paired with a sundress or cropped jeans, I think these sliders are a summer must.
5. Bucket bag. This style bag has been going strong from some time. It is great holding everything from your sunnies to sunscreen.