Happy summer! NYC has kicked off the first day of summer with a beautiful day and a weekend full of sunshine. I am so excited for my first summer in the city. There is so much I have already done since classes ended, but there is still a lot more I'd like to explore before August creeps around.
1. Bike ride through Central Park.
2. Spend a day at the Botanical Gardens.
2. Lay out and read in the Great Lawn of Central Park.
3. Watch a movie in Bryant Park.
4. Venture to Coney Island.
5. Go to the Bronx Zoo.
6. Attend Yoga to the People classes.
7. Explore rooftop bars such as Gallow Green and Salon de Ning.
8. Check out the Brooklyn Brewery.
9. Take weekend trip (or two) to D.C..
10. Wander through the Natural History Museum.
What's on your summer bucket list?