1. Rusk Multi 12 in 1 Miracle Treatment- This stuff is amazing! I spray it in my hair after I shower and braid it or leave it down. My hair looks so shiny and feels so soft, and there is no frizz!
2. Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion in Greed.- I picked this up last month from Nordstrom Rack in Union Square for only 8 dollars! Such a steal! This primer works just as wonderfully as the original and this one has a gold tint to it, which pairs perfectly with the Naked Palette.
3. Zara 666 5th Avenue Perfume.- I am in love with this perfume! I bought the roller size because I liked the smell and just wanted to test it out, but now I am hooked. I will definitely be purchasing the full size bottle when this runs out.
4. Maybelline Baby Lips in Peppermint.- I have had this Baby Lips for some time. I love how easily it glides on and just gives my lips some shine. I have a few other colors, but this is my favorite, and for 3 bucks I might pick some more up.
5. MAC See Sheer.- I wear this lipstick just about everyday. The color is subtle and adds the perfect touch to my makeup routine. I will definitely be repurchasing this color each time it runs out.
6. CoverGirl Natureluxe in Hibiscus.- This is another product I have had for some time, but I recently started using it more recently. I love that this lip balm is so hydrating, and it gives my lips great color.
What are your September favorites?