Yesterday, I posted my Holiday Gift Guide- Gifts for Her, and I just couldn't leave out the men in our lives so I came up with a few ideas to consider when shopping for your dad, brother, friend, or that special someone.
1. A gift card to a sporting goods store is a win-win for everyone. You don't have to wonder around wondering what on Earth to get him, and he can pick out whatever his little heart desires.
2. Every guy needs a classic plaid button down. If you are looking for something style and for a great price, Old navy has this shirt plus many other designs and colors.
3. This rustic bottle opener is a very unique and practical gift for the rigid man. I found this on the Anthropologie website. They have the coolest things.
4. A fun and comfortable pair of pajama pants is not something a guy would buy for himself, but it is definitely a great gift. I love these deer head pair from Old Navy.
5. If your dad or any guy in your life lives to keep his car as clean and pristine as mine, a car cleaning kit is the perfect gift.
6. Pocket watches are not for every guy, but if you have a friend who is cool enough to pull it off, it will definitely add that extra something to his style. I found this one for a great price here.
7. For the music lover, I would pick up a pair of headphones with a cool design. I love how over the ear headphones are making a comeback. The sound is so much better and they will not fall out of your ear.
8. If the men in your life don't like to clean their car themselves, help them out with a gift card to the car wash. It's great to get gifts that serve a purpose and save the receiver money. I personally love gift cards.
What are you getting the men in your life? I find they are the hardest to shop for! Hope this has helped!