It's the last weekend before Christmas! This means two things. One, Christmas is a week away! And two, this is one of the craziest shopping weekends ever! I finished all of my shopping so I will be spending this weekend baking cookies and relaxing, but for those of you who have a few more people left on your list, I hope my gift guide will help you out!
1. A magazine subscription is a great gift! You can get this for anyone! Have a friend who loves to cook, get Food magazine. For the fashionable friend, how about Vogue, Elle, or Instyle. National Geographic is perfect for that worldly friend of yours. The options are endless!
2. A fun ring is the perfect gift for any friend. You doesn't love a cute bow ring? Forever 21 has some beautiful rings for a great price.
3. If you want to find a beauty product for your makeup loving friend, nail polish is a great choice. Butter has an incredible holiday collection.
4. For your funny friend, a gag gift is the way to go. I actually bought the Awkward Family Photo book for one of my friends this year. I know she will love it, it is hilarious!
5. You can't go wrong buying one of your girlfriends a body spray from Victoria's Secret. The only problem will be deciding which one because they all smell delicious!
6. Everyone has a wine loving friend, a decorative wine glass like the ones above from Pier 1 are beautiful and are sure to make your wine night much more fun!
7. I love tea and so do many of my friends. I love decorative and antique-y mugs that are just as sweet as the tea you are drinking. Anthropologie has mugs you will swoon over.
8. When winter hits, it's time to bring out the blankets and long johns. But you don't have to look like the Michelin Man to stay warm. These adorable slipper boots are the perfect gift for a girlfriend who wants to stay warm and cute!
I would love to receive any of these gifts, and I can't wait to give them this year! What gifts are you looking forward to getting and giving this Christmas?