My fall bucket list, short and sweet. I am so excited to go apple picking and get lost in a corn maze. Bring on cool days, warm cider, and chunky sweaters! What are you most excited about for the fall?
Friday, September 23, 2016
Thursday, September 22, 2016
Happy First Day of Autumn!
I have been ready for fall since the end of August and now that my favorite season is here, get ready for all things cozy and pumpkin related! To kick things off, look for my Fall Bucket List on the blog tomorrow!
Tuesday, September 20, 2016
The lace up peep toe heel is a hot trend for this fall. I love a chunky heel so these shoes speak to me. Dress them down with jeans and a tee or get a little dressier with a floral shift. I adore the pale pink pair above. But... the stitching and buckle detail on the nude pair make me swoon!
Are you loving this style? How would you wear these heels?
Monday, September 19, 2016
Another award show, another Best Dressed...
Kristen Bell in Zuhair Murad.
Natasha Lyonne in Sally LaPointe.
Priyanka Chopra in Jason Wu.
Images via Vogue.
Thursday, September 15, 2016
Fashion Week in New York has come to an end. Next up, is London! Here are more of my favorite looks from NYFW.
Designer: Zac Posen
Designer: Alice & Olivia
Vibe: Upscale garden tea party.
Designer: Tory Burch
Vibe: Bohemian bright.
Designer: Michael Kors
Vibe: Flower power.
Designer: J. Mendel
Vibe: Fur child.
Designer; Reem Acra
Vibe: Baby Doll
Designer: Elizabeth & James
Vibe: Neutral Beauty
Designer: Monique Lhuillier
Vibe: Old Hollywood Glamour
Vibe; Mermaid Dreams
All images from Vogue Runway.
Wednesday, September 14, 2016
I will admit I have been missing my Birchboxes just a little, but these Target Beauty Boxes are a great little treat. I am so excited about all the samples I received! Let's take a look!
1. Biore Baking Soda Cleanser. Right now, I only use Vasanti Exfoliator a few times a week, but I have been wanting to look into a daily cleanser. I can't wait to test this out!
2. EDEN BodyWorks JojOba Deep Conditioner. Who doesn't want a deep conditioner around!?
3. Maybelline the Falsies Push Up Drama Mascara. I am pretty particular about my mascara. Normally drugstore mascara is not my favorite. I will be sure to give this a try.
4. OGX Renewing Coconut Milk Shampoo. I have tried this brand and this product before and it leaves my hair so soft and smooth!
5. Laneige Water Moisture Cream. I think this hydrating moisturizer will come in handy during the dry winter months.
6. S.W. Basics Organic Lip Balm. I can never have enough lip balms. I like that this one is organic!
The Target beauty Box is only $10 and the shipping is free. I received two full sized items, the mascara and the lip balm. Those two items alone cost about $12, and I received 4 other nicely sized samples. I am very happy with the value and quality of products in this box. I cannot wait for the next box!
While working on this post, I discovered I was actually missing a product. I was not sent the Rimmel The Only 1 Lipstick in Naught Nude. I was able to reach out to a Target Customer Service Rep who was so helpful and is sending me a $5 Target gift card for the trouble! Great service!